mardi 5 juillet 2011

Dreaming

I haven't been as active on the blog circuit as in the past. Honestly, I was burnt out, and didn't really have much to say. I might still not have much to say, but I think I already like this title better.

I had this dream last night, that I don't remember at all besides the fact that I had a blog, or was starting a blog named "Garnish." And every time I said garnish, it just seemed to roll off the tongue in a pleasant, sophisticated way. Who knows if that's actually true? I get skeptical when I say it aloud now.

What will I do on this blog? I hope many things. I'm enjoying cooking more and more. Clothes have taken a bit of a backseat though I still enjoy them. I don't know. I feel like the word garnish can mean many things outside of the parsley on one's plate, and I hope to explore them.

Note: My Macbook is getting boozy at the Genius Bar for about a week, so I'm going to have little to no desire to do any serious posting on this groaning PC I'm working on now. But at the very least, it works! I might even post some pictures if I fancy. 

1 commentaire:

  1. What a great name for a blog :-)

    A great meal is presented with all the details just so.

    A great life has grace notes.

    RépondreSupprimer