lundi 2 janvier 2012

the power couple.

I was talking to a friend today about our respective relationships. And I thought it funny how we both wanted to end up in successful ones. Not just people we would be happy with, but people we would be successful and prosperous with.


Hence, the power couple.


photo taken by Scott Hampton of myself and our cat Xerxes

Of course, it would be nice to have a successful career by your lonesome, but personally, I'd like to be able to combine that with my partner's independent success. And, if I'm lucky enough, we could even work together to build empires.

This school thing needs to hurry up and finish itself...

By the way, if you get a chance, check out H&M's turtlenecks for men. I bought one during a pre-Christmas sale and it works perfectly as a dress. In this Georgia weather, I can even get away with wearing it and boots sans tights. Glory.

I'll try and post my first experiments with my Nikon FM10 as soon as I find a scanner. There may even be one located in this house, but my vision isn't what it used to be.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire