lundi 16 janvier 2012

sh*t bougie girls say.

Are there French versions of sh*t people say videos? I'll have to check on that.

This video is "Sh*t Bougie Girls Say." I have to admit, I think they missed a few things like my favorite phrase, "I cannot with <insert noun here>."

My favorite scene is that in the kitchen when he's shouting out the objects intended to be in the refrigerator. I have lived that moment several times in my parents' home. Apparently, balsamic vinegar and olive oil are not popular ingredients in my household. And sparkling water is just not consumed unless I buy it.

They also should have listed about where a "bougie" girl shops. There are preferences.
In the States:  Target>Walmart
though you can find pretty much the same things outside of clothing items
In Paris: Monoprix=Carrefour>Franprix>Dia
I think my Parisians can figure this one out. 

Anyways, back to the actual video.




I need to integrate "ratchet" into my vocabulary.